Over £10 million worth of parts in stock
As a company we understand the importance of offering dedicated parts supply, not only for current equipment, but for past machinery purchases also. We are committed to stocking and obtaining parts that will keep your equipment, whether it is agricultural, construction or groundcare machinery or products, running continuously to minimise downtime and keep your business running smoothly and efficiently.
Did you know that we carry stocks of the following:
- replacement chains made while you wait for any make of chainsaw
- hydraulic fittings to help join and repair damaged hoses
- assorted fittings such as springs, pins, core plugs and many more – however small the request
- glass protection for most makes of cab glass
- a range of mechanical air suspension seats to suit all machinery and pockets!
- a full complement of equestrian electrified fencing and energisers
- a full range of power drive shafts for all implements kept in stock at very competitive prices
- a huge selection of v-belts including SPA, SPZ, A, B & C section
Mobile parts sales
Not only can we professionally identify your requirements from within our parts departments, we also have a dedicated team of mobile parts salespeople operating throughout the South East to offer on-site advice and parts procurement.
Our experienced mobile van sales team will help save valuable downtime by identifying your requests on site and arranging suitable delivery. A large range of basic essentials is also carried on the van including oil, grease, lubricants and seasonal consumables.