Ernest Doe is the UK’s largest agricultural, construction and ground care machinery dealership, turning over £115m per annum from 19 locations across East Anglia and the South East.
We are now looking for a Professional Groundcare PDI Technician / Demonstrator to join our existing team at our Albourne branch, based in West Sussex.
Reporting directly to the Branch & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for all customer and supplier interactions of the branch and supporting the Professional Area Groundcare Manager to allow them to strengthen and grow our already successful groundcare business.
- Good, sound knowledge of ground care equipment or similar
- Proven experience within the Horticultural industry
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Clean and tidy general appearance
- Has the ability to be influencing and persuading
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role
- Organised with attention to detail
- Current trailer license would be advantageous
- Full clean driver’s licence
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Location: Albourne, West Sussex, BN6 9DN
Hours: 39hrs per week basic – 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm Friday.
Overtime paid at time and a half on completion of 39hrs Monday to Friday
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, hourly Paid
Salary: £Competitive, dependent upon experience
Benefits: 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to Phil Bush; Branch & Sales Manager.
For a more detailed job description, please contact our HR Department.
Return to the vacancies listing.