We are currently recruiting for an experienced Receptionist to assist the existing team here at Head Office, based in Maldon, Essex.
Reporting directly to the Sales Ledger Manager you will be responsible for providing first class customer service as first point of contact between the business and its customers and suppliers. In addition, the role responsibilities will be to cover switchboard and ad hoc administrative duties as required.
- First class communication skills with the ability to deal diplomatically with customers during busy periods both face to face and on the telephone
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the business
- Smart appearance
- Act with discretion when dealing with matters of a confidential nature
- First class keyboard and PC skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office to include Word, Excel and Publisher
- Attention to detail and be organised to manage own workload
- Able to work on initiative for improvements
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Location: Head Office, Maldon, Essex, CM9 6QH
Hours: 17hrs per week – 2 days a week working 8am to 5.30pm with a 1-hour lunch break (Preferably Monday and Friday although we are flexible on the days worked)
Occasional Saturday mornings are required (at least 2 per month)
Overtime above 17 hours per week will be paid at flat rate
Contract: Permanent, Part Time, Salaried
Salary: £Competitive, depending on experience
Benefits: 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to Vicky Juniper, Sales Ledger Manager.
For a more detailed job description, please contact our HR Department.
Return to the vacancies listing.