We are currently looking for a Horticultural Service Technician / Trainee to join our existing team at our Framlingham branch, based in Suffolk.
Reporting to the Service Manager, your responsibility will be to repair and maintain all equipment associated with Ground care machinery.
Essential / Preferable Skills/Experience:
- Sound knowledge of all types of Garden machinery
- Knowledge of both Domestic and Professional Grass Machinery, and/or Utility machines or small Agricultural machinery is an advantage
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic faults is desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Has the ability to work alone using your own initiative and as part of a team
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe work area within the workshop
- Clean and tidy general appearance
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role
- Full clean driver’s licence
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Location: Framlingham, Suffolk, IP13 9LL
Hours: 39hrs per week basic – 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm Friday
Overtime paid at time and a half on completion of 39hrs Monday to Friday
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, Hourly Paid
Salary: £Competitive, dependent upon experience
Benefits: 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to Andy Bowers, Branch & Sales Manager.
Return to the vacancies listing.