Ernest Doe is the UK’s largest agricultural, construction and ground care machinery dealership, turning over £115m per annum from 19 locations across East Anglia and the South East.
We are currently looking for an experienced Agricultural Service Technician to join our established team here at our Ringmer branch, based in East Sussex.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, your role will be to repair and maintain all equipment associated with Agricultural machinery sold by the company’s sales departments within its designated area.
- Proven experience within the agricultural industry would be essential
- Knowledge of agricultural machinery and industry related equipment
- Ability to diagnose transmission, hydraulic and electrical faults
- Has the ability to work alone using your own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to adhere to health and safety practice and procedures at all times
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Good general appearance
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role
- Full driver’s licence
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Location: Ringmer, East Sussex, BN8 5NN
Hours: 39hrs per week – 8am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm Friday (1hr unpaid lunch)
Overtime paid at time and a half on completion of 39hrs Monday to Friday
Contract: Permanent, Full time, Hourly paid
Salary: £Competitive, depending on experience
Benefits: 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to David Bush, Branch & Sales Manager.
For a more detailed job description, please contact our HR Department.
Return to the vacancies listing.