We are currently recruiting for an experienced Construction Service Technician to join our established team here at Head Office, based in Maldon, Essex.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all equipment associated with Construction machinery sold by the company’s sales department.
- Sound knowledge of Construction machinery
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults
- Has the ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and to customer demands, including long hours and weekend cover (rota based)
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent in the use of computers
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Good general appearance
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role
- Full clean driver’s licence
- Be self-motivated
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Location: Head Office, Maldon, Essex, CM9 6QH
Hours: 39hrs per week – 8am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am to 4pm Friday (1hr unpaid lunch)
Overtime paid at time and a half on completion of 39hrs Monday to Friday.
Sundays or Bank Holidays will be paid at double time
Salary: £Competitive, dependent on experience
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, Hourly paid
Benefits: 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to David Wood, Service Manager.
For a more detailed job description, please contact our HR Department.
Return to the vacancies listing.