Ernest Doe is the UK’s largest agricultural, construction and ground care machinery dealership, turning over £130m per annum from 18 locations across East Anglia and the South East.
We are currently recruiting for a Branch & Sales Manager who is keen and driven to manage the team at our Framlingham branch, based in Suffolk.
You will be responsible for the overall profitability, management and efficient daily operations of our Framlingham branch. You will have overall branch responsibility of equipment sales, repairs, retail sales and administration, whilst ensuring you are promoting the company’s image by attracting new customer accounts and maintaining existing customers.
- Good, sound knowledge of Agricultural and Horticultural equipment is desired
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Target driven with the ability to upsell to achieve and exceed targets
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Has the ability to be influencing and persuading and able to close a deal
- Full Driving licence is required
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the business
- Have strong leadership skills and be able to act quickly and decisively
- Take accountability for own decisions
- Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
- Have good IT skills
- Act with discretion when dealing with matters of a confidential nature
- Able to work on initiative for improvements
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Location: Framlingham, Suffolk, IP13 9LL
Hours: 42.5hrs per week – 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (1hr unpaid lunch). Additional hour’s incl. weekends as per rota especially during peak periods e.g. Harvest
Salary: £Competitive, depending upon experience, plus company car, profit related bonus, healthcare and enhanced company pension
Contract: Permanent, Full time, Salaried
Benefits: 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to Ed Perry, General Sales Manager (EDP).
For a more detailed job description, please contact our HR Department.
Return to the vacancies listing.