We are currently looking for a keen and driven Agricultural Area Sales Manager to join the existing team here at our Albourne branch, based in West Sussex.
Reporting directly to the Branch & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of Agricultural Machinery, both new and used including its associated equipment in a designated area.
- Achieves Sales Performance targets as set out by direct line manager
- Representing the Dealership and portfolio of brands to customers in define sales area of reasonability
- Maintains up to date product knowledge
- Attending customer focused events
- Ensuring products are delivered to customer in-line with brand and company guidelines and the customer experience is first class
- Builds strong and loyal relationships with customers within the sales area.
- Good, sound knowledge of the Agricultural industry and its equipment
- Proven sales or service experience within this sector
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Target driven with the ability to upsell to achieve and exceed targets
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Has the ability to be influencing and persuading and able close a deal
- Have the ability where necessary to demonstrate equipment
- Full driving licence is required
- Administratively organised
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Location: Albourne, West Sussex, BN6 9BN
Hours: 42.5hrs per week – 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday (1hr unpaid lunch). Additional hours as required which may include weekends as per rota especially during peak periods e.g Harvest
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, Salaried
Salary: £Competitive, depending on experience, plus commission and company car
Benefits: 24 days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace Pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service cover (2 x salary)
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to Ed Perry, General Sales Manager (EDP).
For a full job description, please contact our HR Department.
Return to the vacancies listing.