We are currently recruiting for an apprentice to join the existing team at our Fakenham branch, based in Norfolk.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, your role will be to assist Technicians with the repair and maintenance of all equipment associated with the Agricultural/Horticultural machinery sold by the company’s sales departments in order to support the Land Based course you will be undertaking.
The end goal is to progress into becoming a qualified Service Technician.
This is a three-year apprenticeship programme.
- GCSE’s Grade 4-9 or A-C in Maths, English and a subject of Science
- Willingness to learn
- Avid interest or experience in mechanical engineering or relevant work experience
- Ability and interest of hydraulics and electrical repairs or an understanding of
- Able to work alone and on your own initiative
- Competent in the use of computers
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Good general appearance
|Start Date:||August 2019, offer subject to achieving satisfactory GCSE’s results|
|Hours:||39hrs per week – 8am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am to 4pm Friday (1hr unpaid lunch)|
|Contract:||Fixed term (3 years), Full time, hourly paid|
|Salary:||As per current apprenticeship scheme, plus full study package|
|Benefits:||24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)|
Please submit your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
Return to the vacancies listing.