We are currently looking for a keen and driven Area Sales Manager to join the existing team here at our Sudbury branch, based in Suffolk.
Reporting directly to the Branch & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of Agricultural Machinery, both new and used including its associated equipment in a designated area.
- Good, sound knowledge of the Agricultural industry and its equipment
- Proven sales or service experience
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Target driven with the ability to upsell to achieve and exceed targets
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Has the ability to be influencing and persuading and able close a deal
- Have the ability where necessary to demonstrate equipment
- Full driving licence is required
- Administratively organised
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Location: Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 2XB
Hours: 42.5hrs per week – 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (1hr unpaid lunch). Additional hours as required which may include weekends as per rota especially during peak periods e.g Harvest
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, Salaried
Salary: £Competitive, depending on experience, plus commission and company car
Benefits: 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to Simon Cowley, Branch & Sales Manager.
For a full job description, please contact our HR Department.
Return to the vacancies listing.